February 26, 2013

Goebells & the UN

I'm sure you've all read about this Palestinian prisoner who died in an Israeli prison, and for whom disturbances have been fomented by Mr Abbas and his Palestinian Authority. 

According to the PA this was the 203rd Palestinian prisoner to have died in an Israeli prison since 1967. They also claim that no less than 800,000 Palestinians have been imprisoned in those 64 years.  Even by their own hopelessly unreliable statistics, this is better than the normal human mortality rate. 

Still, my main point is that the UN decided to launch an inquiry into the death of this single Palestinian prisoner.  This against a backdrop of close to 70,000 slain in Syria and 70 children killed by Assad's missiles in the last week alone. 

Reminds me of the old WW2 joke about Goebells and Hitler. 

A journalist asked Hitler's propagandist"  I want the bottom line on what this Nazi thing is." 
Goebbels flashes him a smile and says "We intend to kill six million Jews and one postman." 
The journalist's mind races. "But why do you want to kill one postman?" 
Goebbels shouts over to Hitler: "See Adolf, I told you no-one gives a fig about the Jews!" 

I rest my case.

Can the UN even pretend to hide its anti-Semitic bias?
It is truly hopeless.


Add to Technorati Favorites Tweets by @ZalmiU